Escorted Group Tours in Poland
Escorted group tours in Poland: Travel around Poland and visit the fascinating¬†cities ¬†Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk and Poznan, the largest Teutonic castle in Malbork, Gniezno the first capital of Poland, Torun – birthplace of astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus,¬†Czestochowa, Auschwitz, the Tatra mountains and more
Whether your passion is for art ,history, architecture, natural scenery, music, ¬†gastronomy , we will be glad to make itinerary for your Poland tour that suit your travel needs. We have several amazing Poland¬†escorted tours and vacations for your group ¬†to choose from.
Tailor made tours in Poland for your group
- Luxury escorted tours in Poland
- Art and history escorted tours Poland
- Gastronomy ¬†tour of Poland
- Senior group escorted tours Poland
- Alumni group escorted tours Poland
- Folklore festival tour Poland
- Jewish heritage tours Poland
- Easter tour Poland
- Catholic Pilgrimage – sanctuaries of Poland
We will be happy to assist you in the organization of any possible tour in Poland. Please contact one our our travel consultant to help you create unique escorted tour in Poland
Poland Escorted Tours ¬†– Vacation in Poland
Warsaw – Escorted tour highlights
Visit Warsaw, the proud Polish capital, and enjoy our guided tour of Warsaw visiting ¬†the ¬†beautiful Old Town, the Royal Route, the Chopin Monument¬†in Lazienki Park, the former Jewish ghetto . Enjoy tour to¬†Wilanow Palace – one of the most spectacular and important monuments in Poland.¬†Warsaw is place full of surprises ¬†and also well known as a city of Frederic Chopin.¬†Warsaw is the best place in Poland to organize larger conferences, incentive trips and events.
- Visit Torun, birthplace of Nicholas Copernicus
- Travel to Gdansk¬†¬†and enjoy a guided tour of ¬†Gdansk Old Town
- Visit famous Polish seaside resort Sopot , situated on the coast of the Baltic Sea.
- Visit Wroclaw Old Town built on several islands on the Odra River connected by over 100 bridges.
- Visit Poznan, the¬†¬†cradle of the Polish nation.¬†Enjoy a walking tour of Poznan Old Town Square. Visit Cathedral Island, the birthplace of Polish Catholicism.
Krakow ¬†– Unique tour experience
Visit Krakow , the most beautiful and fascinating city in Poland. We take you on guided tour of Krakow to visit the Rynek GŇāowny, Europe’s largest and most beautiful town square in Krakow¬†Old City; ¬†the best preserved Jewish district in Europe – Kazimierz, Wawel Castle…
- Visit the legendary salt mines of Wieliczka near Krakow and admire the beautiful salt sculpture
- Trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum from Krakow and guided walk through Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp
- Enjoy Polish folk dance performance, while trying some of the best Krakow delicacies.
- Visit Czestochowa , world famous city for the Pauline monastery of Jasna Gora which is the home of the Black Madonna painting, a shrine of the Virgin Mary.
- Visit Wadowice the birthplace of Pope John Paul II
- Visit ¬†Kalwaria Zebrzydowska – the Poland‚Äôs largest Calvary sanctuary.
Please contact our travel consultants to help you create unique escorted tour in Poland¬†or another Europe’s iconic destinations.
View all our escorted tours in Europe